Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Back At It Again

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Back At It Again

Hi all,

I have lost 65 lbs, probably more overall with my current gain and lose cycle honestly, from 240 to 175. I'm currently sitting at 190 after months of poor tracking and exercise and dealing with a loss in the family. I'm so ready to get back at it and start losing again!

I just need words of encouragement and maybe any advice from anyone that has lost and gained before, and how to deal with the fact it'll take a while before I'm at the same lowest weight I was before.

I know I want to stick to it and have for almost 2 years now, I'm hoping to reach a goal of 150 by the end of this year. I have a long way to go and I'm trying to find new, tasty low calorie recipes as well if anyone has any to share! Any advice, encouragement or anything else is helpful. Just need that extra push right now from the community ❤

submitted by /u/Lahya2000
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rwb3ad/back_at_it_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...