Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I had an InBody scan yesterday and got the shock of my life. 52.3% body fat! It’s time.

Sunday, January 9, 2022

I had an InBody scan yesterday and got the shock of my life. 52.3% body fat! It’s time.

I (38F) decided to join a fitness challenge starting tomorrow through my local HotWorx. They partnered with a local nutrition business to calculate body stats, to be compared to the result after 60 days.

The results floored me. I’ve always been a fluffy girl, hovering between 210-220 lbs. for the past 10 years. Always have struggled with my weight. However, I found myself staring at a sobering report with stats that scared me to death. 246 lbs. 52% body fat. 96 lbs of body fat mass that ideally should be lost, a STAGGERING 67 lbs of which are in my torso (and I can’t blame the boobs for more that 10 of those lbs.) Visceral fat off the charts.

Alcohol use skyrocketed in the last 2 years. I went full time working for myself in 2020 which disrupted my routine of at least some activities throughout the day. Empty calories every day combined with a low appetite and hardly eating all day long with a huge meal for dinner essentially destroyed my metabolism. I’m embarrassed and ashamed that I blinded myself to this for so long. Seeing those bleak numbers on paper just shook me so hard that I have resolved to go dry for the 60 days and focus on healing my body and giving myself a chance to get in better shape before I hit 40.

Looking forward to spending time in this sub and finding my way each day.

submitted by /u/betheaux
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s07j7z/i_had_an_inbody_scan_yesterday_and_got_the_shock/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...