Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how do I stop shaking when I lift weights?

Sunday, January 9, 2022

how do I stop shaking when I lift weights?

I have been lifting weights for almost a year, and I always have a tremor no matter how heavy the weight is when I extend. It's very frustrating and embarrassing because it looks like I am really struggling but it's just what my arms do. I could be lifting 3kg and my arms would still shake when I extend of flex the muscle. Even just flexing my muscles my arms shake. When I do legs I am fine and done have this issue

Anyone else have this?

submitted by /u/bigthrowawayenergyy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s073gs/how_do_i_stop_shaking_when_i_lift_weights/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...