Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much can physical change with 6 months of exercise and diet

Thursday, January 6, 2022

How much can physical change with 6 months of exercise and diet

I’m 300 lb guy now I did get down to 270 but due stressful last 12 months gained 2 stone back.

I absolutely hate myself for it, I was making huge strides forward and started to see benefits off mainly eating healthy n exercise. fast forward to now feel absolutely terrible and only need go for short walk to break out in huge sweat whatever the weather, feel like a total slob, alway smell regardless unless I’m just lounging around it’s fucking embarrassing.

Well I want to get back on track I’ve done it before so can be done again, before I was just counting calories and walking everyday. I planning this time round to supplement the counting with the gym 3/4 days week just wondering what sort changes to expect within 6 months?

I’ve always been sceptical before and after images cause it so easy to manipulate.

Also is there any simple lifting plan maybe I could start doing at home I’ve got set of dumbbells n kettlebell in back of closet that could do with dusting off

submitted by /u/bighusk9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rxwya7/how_much_can_physical_change_with_6_months_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...