Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hats off to 2022!

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Hats off to 2022!

In order to hold myself accountable, I’m jumping on the New Year’s resolution posting bandwagon.

I’m in a unique situation in that I don’t really dislike my body even though I’m overweight. Sure, there’s a few things I’d like to improve, but overall I have a much healthier relationship with my body than I did back when I was at my lowest weight (~105 lbs). I have a history of anorexia and binge-eating, and I also used to work out for 2 hours a day. I’m admittedly a little fearful of falling back into the habit of obsessing over calories, so I’ll likely be lurking in this community or reaching out for some moral support.

I’d ideally like to be 120 lbs, but I’m hoping to be around 130 lbs by June 4, since I’m getting married that day! A minor (but still very important) goal is to start hydrating myself better, as well. I’m hoping to become pregnant later this year, so my ultimate motivator is to treat my body better so I can have a health pregnancy and baby.

So, my January goals are as follows: 1. Bring lunch to work instead of buying fast food. 2. Drink at least 2 bottles of water per day. 3. Exercise 3x/week.

Tomorrow I’m taking before photos so I’ll have something concrete to refer back to when I’m getting discouraged. I wish nothing but success to the rest of you starting your weight loss journey today as well.

submitted by /u/nobodygivesafox
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rtz5y1/hats_off_to_2022/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...