Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 18Kg ( 45lbs ) since December 2020 !

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Lost 18Kg ( 45lbs ) since December 2020 !

To start I'll give some backstory! I was always been overweight during my whole life. I just used to don't care because I wanted to deny it to myself. What a terrible choice. I had some overall exams on December 2020, and they sent me to a nutricionist as I asked (I was already panicking a bit about my appearance) weighted myself and I was 68kg (150lbs) ok so I'm 160cm (5'3") tall, I know it doesn't sound a lot when you compare to other cases, but for me was a huge deal. After that I followed the nutricionist plan and was able to lose about 6kg in 4-5months, only changing my diet with no extra such as exercise, making me stop at 63/62kg (137lbs) with fluctuations between it.

Unfortunately, or fortunately was not the end of my despair. One night I was feeling terribleness and started to have a panic crysis and to be desperate with my appearance/weight, so I searched YouTube and decided to change my whole routine and start exercising!

So it was the ending of September when I started to change completely my way to eat and my routine.

Since then I have cut processed, greasy, sugar high and other really unhealthy foods, started eating the healthiest I could ( i don't exactly have a eating routine since I go to my grandma's house to eat everyday lunch to visit her, here I put the fact I live in Brazil, and the common good we eat is relatively healthy ) and eating less overall, just eating what was necessary.

ONE HUGE THING HELPED WAS COUNTING CALORIES, it took a month or so for me to learn that if I counted them it would be a lot easier to eat as a satisfactory way without guessing how much I could eat, this one thing made a lot easier to lose weight from overeating.

Now about the exercising portion of this story.

I could not afford going to a gym and I'm too shy to exercise outside (working on that!) so I used a lot of YouTube videos and tutorials to exercise, indoor walks, aerobic, anaerobic, being cardio the easiest and my favourite of all the forms of working out, with A SHOUT OUT TO CHLOE TING!! I followed her 2 weeks program twice and helped soo much! Nothing is forever thought, I got a little bit bored or her videos so I decided to go for another ones, such as April Han, who's being a huge help, I'm actually following her videos and seeing nice results! And finally after those 5 months I was able to lose 10 kg (22lbs) now being 52kg (115lbs) even I'm surprised.

I feel like I'm missing to talk about something here, I'll probably edit it later or respond comments ( if I have any lol ) about it, so my last message is...

Yes it can be hard as hell something, feeling down you don't see results after days or weeks doing everything right, unmotivated to continue it all because you can't eat the food you love and sometimes cheating too much and gaining back weight, and for that I say.

You gonna have some days you won't want to do exercising and that's completely fine! No one is perfect and can maintain a perfect routine, me? My ADHD made it an hell to keep on track, but fighting back my urges was really satisfying at the end. Also, give yourself a break! Chose a day per week to have your cheat day, just be mindful on it, and DON'T NEED TO PANIC IF YOU ATE TOO MUCH DURING THE CHEAT!! Just make sure yourself you can, and will lose that extra calories tomorrow!

Also is ok to have breaks for some days and even a week, your body need to have a time for healing so be safe and don't hurt yourself overdoing it,follow your pace!

Just an extra: since I said I'm working my confidence I'm going to join a gym this new year (now I can afford it), kind stereotypical isn't it haha.

Edit: sorry if I got some info wrong my country used metric system so I used Google to translate it to American one .

submitted by /u/awasuri
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ru16c3/lost_18kg_45lbs_since_december_2020/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...