Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hangry attitudes is causing frustration in my relationship.

Monday, January 3, 2022

Hangry attitudes is causing frustration in my relationship.

It goes both ways. My partner and I are both working on healthier lifestyles and my mental issues is causing me to have a weird relationship with food where I am not hungry until I am starving I put food in front of myself and suddenly Im not even remotely hungry and I have been snippy in the in between.

He comes home from work starving and is snippy. Its to the point where I am getting grumpy before he even walks in because I know he is going to be pissy.

He eats plenty at lunch. He comes in and immediately has a snack (a rather large one and sometimes he has a plate of left overs before cooking dinner) and he is still pissy in the meantime. He drinks a ton of water (Something I need to be better about doing). He was having more protein at lunch but thats stopped for some reason.

Its driving us both crazy. And our apartment freezer is super tiny (though he is looking for a small stand alone so we can meal prep) I am seeing a therapist. How do you guys deal with hanger? Im tired of dreading him coming home. Im tired of being snippy and snipped at.

submitted by /u/breja_thewanderer42
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rveex8/hangry_attitudes_is_causing_frustration_in_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...