Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Calories burnt on an elliptical compared to treadmill or stationary bike?

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Calories burnt on an elliptical compared to treadmill or stationary bike?

Hey all, I have lost 20 lbs by regularly going to the gym. I alternate my workouts between elliptical days and days where I do very light weight resistance workouts at a high rep.

I’d like to find more workouts to efficiently burn more calories without putting on muscle.

My issue is, if the “calories burnt” meter on these machines can be trusted, then I am burning around 500 calories in just 30 minutes on the elliptical, whereas on a treadmill it would take me hours to do this and I would be beyond winded. Same for the stationary bike sans being winded.

I feel like I’m missing something. Anyone have anything to add to this? Does the elliptical really burn calories that much more efficiently?

submitted by /u/vxps
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rzcpvy/calories_burnt_on_an_elliptical_compared_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...