Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Excess Skin and Sex

Friday, January 7, 2022

Excess Skin and Sex

I’m sure this has been spoken about on here before, but maybe I missed it.

I’m still at the start of my weight loss journey. I’ve already made it a point to start saving for skin removal surgery. I have about 160lbs to lose, so I know there will be extra skin. I’m not even sure I’ll be able to have the surgery because I have an autoimmune disease that may cause some issues with the healing process/being under anesthesia for so long. I’ll deal with that when I get to it.

But, how has sex been with excess skin? What do you do before you have sex with someone and they don’t know because maybe they didn’t know you as overweight, or just don’t understand that it happens.

Has it ruined relationships? Been no big deal? I’m curious how to navigate this when I get there.

submitted by /u/EBeewtf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rypp4h/excess_skin_and_sex/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...