Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: One of my scales are inaccurate? How do I know which?

Friday, January 7, 2022

One of my scales are inaccurate? How do I know which?

I ordered a new scale today.. and compared it to my old scale. They both show 30 lbs when I put a 30 lbs kettlebell on it. When I stand them one shows 230 the other shows 220. Not sure which one is accurate or the reason for the inaccuracy. Any advice would be helpful. I tried weighing myself with the kettlebell and they both increase my weight by 30 lbs but the ten lbs difference is still there?

submitted by /u/MarchDizzy6269
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ryp8ow/one_of_my_scales_are_inaccurate_how_do_i_know/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...