Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Already Thrown Off Track - Help me readjust pls?

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Already Thrown Off Track - Help me readjust pls?

So I gained 20 lbs last year between two surgeries (both essential, one emergency) that were roughly six months apart and with the stress of work, raising two kids under five with the pandemic in the background and barely having time to make meals let alone plan healthy eating, I'm now heavier than I was fully pregnant with my first kiddo.

I quit my job in December for... many reasons. But one of them was my health. My husband and I planned it out so that I'd have a year to recover and reset my routines before thinking about heading back into work. Good for me, good for the family because I can clean and cook healthy and get us all back on track (kids eat like trash, DH also needs to lose some weight but not as drastically as me). With the start of 2022 and the end of vacation, I was going to start cleaning out the pantries, cook healthy and move around more, join a gym because that worked really well for me 5 years ago.

But then Omicron has basically made a gym a non-option for me. The kids have been home for an extra two weeks from preschool because the teachers all have COVID. AND I caught bronchitis. I have asthma and when I catch bronchitis (which is about every 2 yrs) it lasts for weeks (like 6-12wks). I'm literally coughing so much my side hurt and I nearly vomit.

I absolutely do not want to wait out my bronchitis to start on my weight loss journey - a big reason I was so looking forward to this is my best friend is getting married in July. I am a bridesmaid, there will be photos. I look tired, depressed, and my hair is falling out from so much stress last year. I need this not just for health reason, but mental health reasons.

Do any of you have exercises that are easy on the lungs and meal plans that won't compromise my healing? I'm trying to keep to around 1300-1400 calories so I do not feel as though I'm starving myself while sick. I'm slightly trying to lose weight fast but I also want to keep it off, so I know the importance of doing this in sustained moderation (I lost 20 lbs and kept it off before I got pregnant with my first).

submitted by /u/glitterbombardier
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s05gd5/already_thrown_off_track_help_me_readjust_pls/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...