Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 8

Saturday, January 8, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 8

Hello lovely losers,

Day 8! I hope it has been a fabulous Saturday.

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Logged!

1800 calorie a day, do not adjust for exercise: Heeeey. So. I ate some feelings today. I was ready to pat myself on the back for taking my positive COVID test without a break in stride & then I ate a lot of fried chicken. I’m drinking water & prepared to spend tomorrow making better choices for my body.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): My body informed me pretty succinctly that it is not exercising today. 5/8 days.

Writing project and/or journaling -1,666 words a day: Did a bit of journaling & will do more before bed.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for being able to get a lot of sleep last night/today. Body fatigue is real over here.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Today I’m glad I have stayed hydrated & made time for some extra rest. I have been pushing myself hard through this illness & that isn’t the best idea.

Your turn kids! How was your day?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rzgfui/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_8/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...