Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 5

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 5

Hello lovely losers,

Day 5 of the new year! I have a good feeling about 2022 despite feeling a little like a wrung out rag. We’re going to accomplish great things this year!

1800 calorie a day, do not adjust for exercise: I got a positive result for COVID so I'm letting myself go to 2000 if I'm still hungry. My appetite cues have been weird & my body is so tired, if it wants reasonable fuel (not cake or junk, she reminds herself), I'll fuel it.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): 30 minute stationary bike was all this body was willing to do today & that’s okay. 3/5 days.

Writing project and/or journaling -1,666 words a day: Will do a little more after dinner. Busy brain day, body & mind feeling fatigue.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for my partner, curbside grocery pick ups & feeling like even if I were very sick with COVID, I would have a great support system around me.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Today I’m glad I got lots of sleep & planned a protein & veggie heavy meal prep. I’m questioning my decision to push myself so hard today but hopefully that means I will sleep long & hard tonight.

How about you all? Forgive me if I've fallen behind on responses, I’m still loving hearing from everyone!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rx11qs/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_5/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...