Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Exercise makes me feel wound up

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Exercise makes me feel wound up

Does anyone else feel mentally wound up/worked up after exercising, and how do you combat that/bring yourself back down? I guess it’s like the “exercise/runners high”? But it feels like both a high. And also anxiety/ or like a BAD HIGH. Maybe I’m just not used to it, but it makes me feel kind of uneasy and too worked up. Like after exercise my body will be tired and my mind is both tired, and also wound up so I can’t relax. Like post workout anxiety/uneasiness. I do have a diagnosed anxiety disorder. Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/fhebewwww
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rwz5ex/exercise_makes_me_feel_wound_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...