Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: SV - ate and drank a lot over the holidays, still lost 1.4 lbs

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

SV - ate and drank a lot over the holidays, still lost 1.4 lbs

I went home for a few weeks which meant a lot of people cooking for me, extra meals, baking, booze, etc. I made a commitment to keep tracking even if I overate with the exception of Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

When I got back I expected to be up a bit, even if it was mostly water weight. I had 2 days of eating a looot, plus 3-4 days of eating a couple hundred over maintenance and a lot more booze than usual so I figured it would show. Turns out I was still down 1.4 lbs!

Tracking really helped keep me from writing the whole day off every time I indulged a little. I didn’t feel deprived at all, and as someone who has only lost weight in the past via huge deficits and food category restriction (eg 1200 cal keto) I’m a bit shocked that such a moderate approach has been working.

27F, 5’6”, SW 188 CW 182, GW 155-160. Lightly active, aiming for 1750 cal per day.

submitted by /u/Tarsiertree
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rx04pj/sv_ate_and_drank_a_lot_over_the_holidays_still/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...