Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My Air Fryer has kept me on track better than anything I've ever tried before.

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

My Air Fryer has kept me on track better than anything I've ever tried before.

Keep in mind, I work from home so this is NOT ideal for everyone.

I got back to the gym recently and invested in an air fryer, mostly because I was tired of dealing with an oven to make meals for a single man. Part of me just wanted to make wings. I didn't think about it when I bought it, but this quickly became my go-to for meals.

I've done Meal Prep before, and it almost always ends with me throwing my meals out before the week is over. My food would get bland throughout the week, or toughen up (chicken being the worst) in the microwave. It's one thing to eat the same thing every day, it's another for it to be less than appetizing or overdone. Basically, if it isn't spaghetti or chili, it doesn't reheat well IMO.

Then I looked to my air fryer and it hit me:
I can prep my meats and whatnot (seasoning and weighing) and then freeze them, and put them in the fridge 24 hours before I need them. Basically, when I got to make lunch/dinner, I make sure to put the lunch/dinner meat in the fridge to thaw for the next day.

The result: I have pre-prepped meals that I can instantly air fry that are absolutely fresh, and also measured out so I get my Macros right.

I have NEVER in my life had so many weeks in a row where I've eaten all the food I've bought at the store. That alone makes me happy. So it's not really a "healthier" thing, but a way to enjoy your healthy recipes as fresh as possible.

submitted by /u/Redderment
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qm696a/my_air_fryer_has_kept_me_on_track_better_than/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...