Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve been putting off getting back into calorie counting…

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

I’ve been putting off getting back into calorie counting…

But tonight for dinner I weighed out/measured out proper portion sizing for everything (and ate a full serving of veggies!!!) , and drank water with a splash of that 0-calorie lemonade flavouring instead of a soda! And I’m full and don’t feel deprived at all! It was plenty of food!

I don’t think I’m ready to get back into calorie counting just yet, but I’m going to at least commit to eating proper portion sizes and getting in fruits and veggies every day!

I definitely need to lose weight but my biggest goal is just to get healthy and to fix my relationship with food/comfort eating/scarcity mentality! Tonight it feels like I made the first step ☺️

submitted by /u/hauntinglovelybold
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qm7ebe/ive_been_putting_off_getting_back_into_calorie/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...