Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it insulting to offer bigger friends my old clothing?

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Is it insulting to offer bigger friends my old clothing?

I have a couple of friends that I met through being season ticket holders to our local professional sports team that happen to be similar in size what I was at my starting weight. I've lost 60+ pounds and needed an entire new wardrobe. Among the things i'm getting rid of are some team merch items. I'm talking things like, brand new really high quality team sweaters that never fit because they were too small actually, that I just forgot in the back of my closet until I tried stuff on and now i'm swimming in everything.

I don't want to toss perfectly good merch, but I also don't want to offend them by offering, as they've always struggled with their weight as well. I realize I could just be overthinking it but I just feel like it's a little condescending to be like "hey do you guys want my fat clothes?".

Is there a nice way to offer it to them without insulting them?

submitted by /u/edamamecheesecake
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r1oc5c/is_it_insulting_to_offer_bigger_friends_my_old/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...