Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone ACTUALLY changed their butt shape through squats?

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Has anyone ACTUALLY changed their butt shape through squats?

So. I used to weigh 307(heaviest 313), and now I am currently down to 288! (Small victory yay!) My current goal is just 250 and I'm so motivated! I'm doing well with cardio and diet currently, but I got some kettle bells to make things more muscle-building. I've always been self conscious about my butt. Don't get me wrong, I got a wagon, and although I like the size... I have a "V-shapes butt" imo, this is worst butt shape!!! I have to be conscious of what I wear constantly!

When I read stuff about it and how certain pants can make it look worse, I always see the shape described as, "When older women lose muscle mass and estrogen...." I'm 26! That makes me feel awful! Lol

So I see people are doing squats on youtube to improve muscle and shape but Idk if it will actually work. These women are fit with tight aesthetically please bottoms already, so I'm skeptical. Can anyone who is currently or used to be a bmi of 30 or over tell me if this ACTUALLY worked for them, and was the difference subtle or noticeable after weeks and months of doing so?

If it turns out I'm a lost cause, that's fine too. I'll just continue to avoid wearing the wrong underwear cut with leggings

submitted by /u/Spare-Jelly-5196
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r11zzm/has_anyone_actually_changed_their_butt_shape/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...