Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Confused by activity levels on calorie calculators

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Confused by activity levels on calorie calculators

Hi everyone. I’m a 5’0, 156 lb. woman. I’m in my twenties and newly postpartum. I was roughly 127 before I got pregnant and 172 when I gave birth a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been on weight loss journeys before. I made my biggest one about 8 years ago and went from 190 to 160 through portion control and cardio. Then the weight kept falling off once I started a new job. At my lowest I was 120-125 lbs. I went on another weight loss journey after I had my first child a couple of years ago and lost about 20 pounds with body weight/light dumbbell expertises and Pilates mostly.

So here is my question. I haven’t been cleared to exercise by my doctor yet. I’ve mostly done household chores for activity. Whenever I use a calorie calculator, and I say I’m either sedentary or lightly active, either way my calorie needs are about 1,000-1,100. Can that be right? That just seems too low to me. But I’m also only 5’0. I can’t increase my activity level for a few more weeks. Idk. Could someone’s needs be that low? I’m doing intermittent fasting right now, and I’m wondering if I should cut it down to OMAD with such low caloric needs. Advice? TIA.

submitted by /u/Kind_Wish_4749
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qlh2ae/confused_by_activity_levels_on_calorie_calculators/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...