Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: This time I’ll do it for real

Friday, September 9, 2022

This time I’ll do it for real

I’ve been saying I want to start committing to a plan. And I do for like two days and then I stop and say I’ll start over, and that’s how I’ve been operating these last three weeks or so. I’ve gained 30 pounds since the pandemic started and it’s disheartening to see my clothes not fit. I want to hide in my room and never go anywhere because I feel so self conscious about the weight I’ve put on. I’ve successfully lost weight several times in the last decade or so, I can do it again. Posting this here to hold myself accountable. Day 1 starts tomorrow, here’s to hoping I’ve got y’all to cheer me on! CICO, trying to drink at least 8 cups of water a day, and getting a work out in 5/7 days of the week. Here goes nothing.

submitted by /u/it_be_like_that_bro
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xadixw/this_time_ill_do_it_for_real/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...