Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 26 Pounds Down!

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

26 Pounds Down!

Hello! I am a female, age 27. I am 5ft 4in. My start weight was 230lbs on May 31, 2022. I am currently at 204lbs on September 20, 2022.

This is a fantastic feeling. I am in love with my clothes actually fitting, not craving junk food all of the time, and not feeling so darn tired each day. I have slow and somewhat steady progress. I did vacation twice over the summer and have been to a couple of weddings where I didn’t hold back on the wine, but I bounced back the next day and continued with my journey. While the scale is moving slower than I would want, I am so happy that this has become a lifestyle change and not a “diet”. I don’t feel restricted. I know I can have a cookie, but I can’t have the whole container. I am eating my favorite foods in moderation and that is becoming enough. My mindset has transformed. I don’t feel scared to go to the doctor and get judged. I am working on it and that’s enough for me right now.

Anyways, thanks for being a constant source of inspiration and for being a place I can come to on my good and not so good days. Talk to y’all again soon when I hit another milestone (maybe under 200lbs here soon?!)

submitted by /u/Hopeful-Designer-828
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xjnom1/26_pounds_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...