Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you deal with the hate surrounding your progress ?

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

How do you deal with the hate surrounding your progress ?

I 23 F today decided to post a picture of me wearing my cycling clothes on my social media and got called a stick, flat butt and too thin multiple times by friends and family also my mom sat me down and told me I’m getting too thin. For reference my bmi is 21 and i got i about 2KG of fat to lose before maintaining from there and focusing only on building muscles.

So my question is how do you guys deal with people discouraging you ? Because i know i am not too thin but i dont understand why people would discourage instead of congratulate me on my fat loss. (For reference i lost about 22KG in the span of the past 3 years)

submitted by /u/bolgstar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xjqpx8/how_do_you_deal_with_the_hate_surrounding_your/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...