Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Accountability Post

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Accountability Post

Hello All!

I am new to this community. I am 5'6" and 198lbs. Like many of us, the pandemic has really thrown me for a loop and my mental health struggles have manifested in my weight gain and overall health.

I've noticed that trying to do everything perfectly just makes me less inclined to follow through. Counting calories specifically stresses me out so I'm taking a step back from it.

Instead, I'm going to start out by avoiding/limiting foods I know aren't good for me, drinking more water, practicing mindfulness, and exercising 45min a day consistently. I'd like to do a different activity every day so that I can keep things interesting!

Sunday: Jump Rope

Monday: Running

Tuesday: Speed Walking

Wednesday: Pilates

Thursday: Julian Michaels (or another wo video)

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Stationary bike

I don't want to set the expectation of reaching a specific weight goal per se- I would rather be consistent and see how my body responds over time, making adjustments according to my results. I don't really have anyone to keep me accountable in my life right now. I'm hoping to check in on this thread once a day (hopefully that won't get too annoying).

Wishing us all the very best on our respective journeys!

submitted by /u/Majestic-Reward-2195
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xn3rho/accountability_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...