Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting my weight loss journey

Friday, September 16, 2022

Starting my weight loss journey

Hello! I’m a 21 F and currently 248lbs. My goal weight is approximately 180lbs. I’ve never really been into fitness or know much about it other than what i’ve researched so far. I am serious about losing the weight, but want to make sure that i’m doing the things that are actually going to help me. it doesn’t have to be a fast journey, although that would be great, i’m willing to take the time I need to make sure I do it the right way and healthily. So, what are your best recommendations for weight loss? including dieting, exercises, any advice is great!

submitted by /u/Single-Spell4812
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xg75fw/starting_my_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...