Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to lose this last bit of weight. :/

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Struggling to lose this last bit of weight. :/

SW: 141 lbs | CW: 119.8 | GW: 110-108 Heighr: 5'1"

I started this weight loss journey in May when I had reached my highest weight ever of 141 pounds. After having my first, I weighed between 125-130 until my pregnancy with my second child and ballooned up to 167 two days before giving birth. I know I lost weight immediately after giving birth and the weeks following post-partum, but between having a 3 year old, a newborn, the pandemic, my husband working 50-60 hours per week and being a stay at home parent and a full time student, I just packed the weight on. It wasn't until May when I wore a size 12 jeans and it physically hurt to button them up. I started off with intermittent fasting for 18 hours, leaving a 6 hour eating window. I didn't track calories at first because I noticed when I did, I became obsessive and at one point made myself vomit because I "ate too much" and just wasn't in the right head space.

On June 1st, I had gone from 141 pounds to 129. I assume a lot of that was water weight. I started doing at least 20 minutes per night on my elliptical. July 1st I was down to 126.3. August 1st, down to 121.7. On September 1st, I hit the lowest weight I had been in a long time at 117 6.

Then we went on vacation. I didn't track calories or fast or lift weights at all for a week. Did a lot of walking and hit over 20,000 steps per day but I also didn't over eat or would make myself feel sick or anything - I just gave my body a break and I guess lived/ate at maintenance for that week. When we got back home on September 10th, I was up to 123 pounds but I had just weighed myself after being in a car for 15 hours and knew a lot of that was water weight, etc.

So far, the past few days, I wake up and weigh myself and I'm always between 119.6 - 119.8 pounds. I'm getting back into the swing of things as far as IF, lifting weights, eating more protein, etc. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how to get back on track fully so I can lose these last few pounds.

I've been browsing this sub for a while and finally made an account to track my weight loss progress. I know I've made a lot of progress in the past few months but I feel like vacation may have derailed me a bit.

Progress Pic from May 1st, June 1st, July 1st. August 1st September 1st

submitted by /u/Remarkable-Scar-6816
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xjno56/struggling_to_lose_this_last_bit_of_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...