Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 15

Thursday, September 15, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 15

Hello everyone!

Day 15! This week has been hard on my brain, how about you all?

Let’s talk goals!

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: Logged this morning.

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): On it. Going to try out some beyond meat to make burgers plus a big old salad.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): My lunch walk was cut short but I got up on the stationary bike & got swings so still winning. 13/15 days.

Finish one section (year) per week: Brain too taxed for this today. 1/4 years.

Today's gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for having a decent human being for a boss. I hear so many horror stories about awful managers & toxic leadership. I get left alone to do my job & it’s nice.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: Pick up my curbside grocery order.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xfckdj/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_15/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...