Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I had McDonald’s for the first time since clean eating

Monday, September 19, 2022

I had McDonald’s for the first time since clean eating

I hated it. I got two cheeseburgers because I had a coupon and they were so salty. I never noticed just how salty fast food was until I hadn’t had it for a while. I used to be able to finish two burgers a whole fry and a large drink. Now I couldn’t even finish two burgers. Fast food is disgusting. I’m happy I’ve started clean eating. I’ve lost thirty pounds since I started. I don’t know how I used to eat fast food three times a week during college. I never tasted the salt. It’s amazing what happens when we start changing our habits.

submitted by /u/Ok_Specific_819
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xithp0/i_had_mcdonalds_for_the_first_time_since_clean/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...