Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Wanted to share a little W this week after feeling meh about my progress

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Wanted to share a little W this week after feeling meh about my progress

I know that it’s super common to feel frustrated about your progress when you lose weight. Like, you know you’re losing weight because the numbers on the scale tell you you are, but the reflection in the mirror looks exactly the same as the one that was XX pounds heavier, ya know?

Around early June, I was cleaning out my closet after coming home from college for the summer. I tried on some old cargo shorts. They buttoned but were tight, and I also tried on pair of old jeans that I could not button up at all, lol. Also, at this point, I had already started losing weight, and I was pretty stoked that the cargo shorts even buttoned up at all, lol..

Yesterday, I decided to try out the shorts again since I’ve lost a few more pounds in the past three months. And BRO, they were loose! Not just a little loose, my guys, like I could shove my whole freaking forearm in there with me. I had to freaken wear a belt, A BELT! And this morning, I decided to try out the jeans, and guess what, guys? THEY BUTTONED UP, and they were even a bit loose :) LETS GOOOOO!!

Anyways I guess I’m really not the same person I was 61 pounds ago, and the work is paying off. Best of luck to everyone in their journey. We’ve got this! <3

submitted by /u/Gr33nplanty
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xlij30/wanted_to_share_a_little_w_this_week_after/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...