Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 pounds down feeling worse than ever

Monday, September 26, 2022

30 pounds down feeling worse than ever

I'm a quarter way through my weight loss journey, a little more maybe.. anyway, my issue with it is how I feel about my body now, I finished a 40 hours fast and took a shower I saw myself in the full body mirror, I hate what I see.. I been in this journey without failing badly for a month I still eat a lot of junk food and only do cardio for an hour a day rn this last month I lost 13 pounds and lost 17 lbs during the summer break, I'm starting to get more serious about this weight loss but I really hate my body right now, will this pass? Have you experienced this during the road? I have been 220lbs and 99lbs but this is the first time I really feel lost, I just don't like my body not even a little bit, I'm 179 right now and only 5'4 Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/irritable_weasel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xoyqft/30_pounds_down_feeling_worse_than_ever/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...