Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Wondering if anyone could give some feedback on my diet :)

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Wondering if anyone could give some feedback on my diet :)

Hey guys,

I'm 17m 183cm/6ft currently 98kg. This year I actually started going to the gym consistently and have made a bunch of progress (newbie gains) but even though I'm getting nice arms, I still got moobs and big ol' stomach which needs to go (that's why the I wear a singlet when posing lol)

Recently I created a meal plan for me to follow with the intake being 2100 calories daily which can be seen here. The goal of the meal plan was to eat in a 500-600 calorie deficit (maybe this is too high?) but still maintain a high protein intake as well as moving away from any majorly processed foods. As you can see its mostly vegetable based protein since eating meat daily is quite pricey.

Before I start this diet, just wanted to ask you guys if it looks solid or it its lacking something important or the macros are not good etc.

Any feedback is much appreciated!

submitted by /u/666-coco-666
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xkjsnu/wondering_if_anyone_could_give_some_feedback_on/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...