Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1 - The journey to lose a 100 pounds starts today!

Monday, September 12, 2022

Day 1 - The journey to lose a 100 pounds starts today!

Currently 285 pounds. A few weeks ago, I seriously injured my foot after playing some high-intensity cricket with my cousins. The doctors say its because of my weight and that fact that I have flat feet. I have always loved sports of all kind and it sucks that I can't play anymore. have finally decided that I am not going to forever give up on sports because of my weight!!! Today is the day! I have started on a 1500 calorie a diet and took a gym membership. My wife and I are going to meal prep most of our meals. - Mainly chicken breasts, veggies and potatoes (sweet and regular) and protein shakes. Going to get back on myfitnesspal. My short term goal is to just stick to my calories for 3 weeks or 21 days! I figured if I stick to it that long, it will get easier to maintain.

I am looking forward to having more energy, looking and feeling better and just doing more of the things that I love! My main fear is that I would give up again like it has happened a few times in the past.

I would love to hear encouragement and tips on how to keep this up and what keeps you all motivated!

TIA!

submitted by /u/seepolo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xcpho5/day_1_the_journey_to_lose_a_100_pounds_starts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...