Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can’t stick to my diet around family

Monday, September 12, 2022

I can’t stick to my diet around family

So, I’m 16F, so i live at home with my parents. During the week my mother doesn’t notice how much i eat because of work and school, but on the weekends she tends to make me eat with the family, and when I’m at my dads we eat every meal of calorie rich foods. They don’t know I’m trying to lose weight. Also, whenever i go to someones house, and they have food, I’m expected to eat there as well. This is reversing my progress over the past few weeks, and this paired with the fact that i have BED and that I’ve started comfort eating because of school is making me feel worse than i would’ve before i started losing weight. I just don’t know what to do and how to avoid eating as much around my family.

submitted by /u/do_not_disturb_today
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xcrz79/i_cant_stick_to_my_diet_around_family/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...