Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Big non-scale victories today!

Monday, September 12, 2022

Big non-scale victories today!

I'm struggling to lose weight and at the same time trying to figure out what's wrong with my thyroid. I'm having bloodwork done every few weeks and today my doctor was so proud of me for all the great progress regardless that my weight is the same:

  1. Healthier glucose levels- no longer in the pre-diabetic range!

  2. Lowered my cholesterol, specifically that pesky LDL

  3. Healthier liver enzyme level- drinking less alchohol = healthier me!

Even though that darn # on my scale isn't going down, it's soooo nice to know that the work I've done to improve my diet is paying off in another way. After my last visit with my Dr I was so defeated focusing on weight alone, but now to have tangible proof that healthier eating habits are fixing other health concerns... it's just the "pick-me-up" that I needed to keep at it!

submitted by /u/dejavu1251
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xcue1j/big_nonscale_victories_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...