Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hundreds of people every night call me fat

Friday, September 16, 2022

Hundreds of people every night call me fat

Backstory: I produce a very successful livestream/podcast. Part of the work includes being on camera because it's life production. Like tonight, we had 36,000 live viewers, and that's lower than usual because it's Friday night.

Every single night, tons of people comment that I've gotten fat, let myself go, I'm pregnant (I'm not), etc.

I know I've gained weight. It's unmistakable. I was diagnosed with MS in late 2020 and have been managing it, first with steroids and now with glatopa, both of which can (and appear, in my case, to be causing me to, linearly since I started glatopa). But I can't blame that entirely, and I'm fully committed to taking full responsibility for my own diet and wellbeing.

These barrages of comments every single day are really kind of destroying my self-esteem, which was already incredibly fragile. I know how much I've changed, but I am honestly working my hardest on it. But try telling internet trolls that! 🥲 Anyway, thanks for coming to my pity party. Lol

submitted by /u/Sourpatchleitermann
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xg8yjs/hundreds_of_people_every_night_call_me_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...