Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: short rant/vent

Friday, September 23, 2022

short rant/vent

Typical story. Always overweight, tried every diet, keep trying. I read unf*ck yourself and got new motivation and here we go.

I started with dropping diet pop. I drink a lot of pop y'all. So, I did it and I'm super proud. The reason I wanted to quit drinking diet pop is because artificial sweeteners are really bad for you. And that's what I tell people when they see me drinking water or tea. And every time. Every. Stinking. Time. "you should try coke zero" "use Mio" "what about crystal light?" "have you tried Ice? It's zero calories" and I say, I like water with lemon or lime, and I love unsweetened tea. I'm fine. Plus all of those have artificial sweeteners. So it's the same as diet pop.

Why can't I just like water?

I've lost 10 pounds but cutting out diet pop (no other change)

submitted by /u/Goatshavemorefun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xmf5yd/short_rantvent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...