Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it bad I always eat takeout when dealing with crappy situations to make myself feel better?

Friday, September 30, 2022

Is it bad I always eat takeout when dealing with crappy situations to make myself feel better?

People always smoke while doing crappy stuff to make themselves feel better but I use food instead. I usually eat chipotle a lot while dealing with stressful work days or hard studying with school and it makes me feel better. I know chipotle isn’t the healthiest but it helps a lot. I always have to get a bowl with either juice or soda on the side. Having my fav food (which is chipotle) always improves my day whether it’s being on my period or just being moody.Even when my day has been going well I always eat chipotle. But recently since I’ve been having takeout so much, I weighed at my highest which is 150ish pounds, I never weighed that much in my life before. Even as a teen I never went higher than 120 lbs. I dealt with a lot of crappy situations recently and I always binge eat chipotle and it helps tremendously.

submitted by /u/nonexistant-paradise
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xsh0cs/is_it_bad_i_always_eat_takeout_when_dealing_with/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...