Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Saying goodbye to “cheat” days.

Monday, September 12, 2022

Saying goodbye to “cheat” days.

I implemented a cheat day into my week earlier this year. It was a big mistake. At first it was fine. I would have an unhealthy meal or two with a few snacks/desserts throughout the day. But my cheat days turned into cheat weekends, which turned into me binging anything I could for days on end. I learned that if I allow myself to eat unhealthy, I’m gonna eat as unhealthy as possible. If I allow myself to eat in moderation, I can do that as well. It got to a point where I was losing a few pounds during the week just to gain a few pounds (or more) during the weekend. It’s an ugly cycle that I need to end before I give up completely.

So I’m done with cheat days. I’m going to eat a balanced diet, with some unhealthy food I like in moderation. I know how to eat in moderation. I did it for more than a year before I decided to cheat.

submitted by /u/throwanon31
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xcrmes/saying_goodbye_to_cheat_days/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...