Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 10 months ago I was 52 lbs. overweight and my life was a disaster. I just wanted to be skinnier. I didn’t know how to go about it and I’m happy to say I’ve figured it out. I’m going to share with you everything I’ve done.

Friday, September 9, 2022

10 months ago I was 52 lbs. overweight and my life was a disaster. I just wanted to be skinnier. I didn’t know how to go about it and I’m happy to say I’ve figured it out. I’m going to share with you everything I’ve done.

I wasn’t happy at all. The insecurities of being overweight and the mental issues sucked ass. Because of how insecure I was about my image, I was ruining my relationship. None of my clothes fit anymore. They were either too tight or wouldn’t even close. The only things that fit me were a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie. That became my everyday go-to fit. Also, always wore it because I thought it hid my fatness but truth is, I wasn’t fooling anyone. Not even myself.

I said enough was enough when I kept making excuses as to why I couldn’t join my friends in the water that non one, not even I, was buying. I started by reaching out to others for help and advice who had posted their impressive body transformations on Instagram.

One by one I would write a heartfelt message admiring their transformations and asking if they could give me any advice, any suggestions, or at least point me in the right direction towards creating the body I really wanted. And guess what? Everyone left me on read. In fact, some even blocked me! Crazy, but true.

With that, I said in my mind, “Fine. I don’t need any of you. I’ll show you motherfuckers!” And began my journey.

Fast forward 10 months, so far so good. Here’s a list of what I’ve done so far to get here:

• On a caloric deficit.

• I intermediate fast between 7pm-11am and eat between 11am and 7pm.

• Eat close to a keto diet. High protein, moderate fats, very low carbs. I take 1.2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. I’m 167lbs. So about 199 grams of protein per day. About 50 grams of fats and 50 grams of carbs per day.

• I workout every day (twice a day)

• I walk a minimum of 12K steps per day.

• Drink a gallon of water every day.

Hopefully this helps out in some way or at least steers you in the right direction!

  • Pictures of my transformation so far on my profile
submitted by /u/zoro_in_black
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xabtx4/10_months_ago_i_was_52_lbs_overweight_and_my_life/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...