Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've lost 7 pounds since starting my journey in August

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

I've lost 7 pounds since starting my journey in August

I'm posting here to try and celebrate it. It's not much in how much I have to lose (SW 238 lbs, CW: 231lbs, GW: 143lbs) but I've previously given up when I've gotten this far in because I wasn't getting results quickly. This time I'm determined to get them no matter how long it takes.

I've been slowly upping my activity and calorie counting but not obsessing over it like I usually would. Trying to pace myself to make this sustainable and hope the results will show for it.

Thanks for reading :)

submitted by /u/VonShamrog
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xqqbjz/ive_lost_7_pounds_since_starting_my_journey_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...