Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: College weight loss?

Sunday, September 18, 2022

College weight loss?

I a 19 year old male being around 280lbs at 5 11ish dont know where to begin with weight loss while being in college.

I should preface by saying I have lost a lot of weight before 300lbs to 179lbs at my lowest during high school. So this isnt my first rodeo. However, this is a entirely diffrent stadium.

Im so stressed and anxious about everything im having a hard time breathing, chest pains, and fatique on a daily basis despite still have a decent sleep schedule still. The only time I feel "fine" is when I am stuffing my face and watching youtube till I am almost sick. Now im used to these symptoms for quite some time after regaining the weight and some other life stuff its been a year to say the least. I know there is a problem

I want to regain self control and better myself and my health. By wanting to lose weight again. I am also taking advantage of free mental health services at my college as I think something might be wrong mentally.

But man, how do i count calories during this time? How do i stick to working out? How do I not feel bad about the weight on the scale? Should I even try during this time? Its all pretty overwhelming despite doing this already.

submitted by /u/Classic_Cupcake_1625
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xhumy6/college_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...