Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Doubting your deficit?

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Doubting your deficit?

I feel like I’ve eaten so much more today but when I calculate, I’m in a deficit, including 3 vodka sodas!

Breakfast: Starbucks skinny vanilla latte - 200 cals

Lunch: chipotle kids meal build-your-own (steak, black beans, white rice, small guac, kids chips) - 700 calories

Dinner: my friends birthday party: 3 vodka sodas 360 calories Bowl of sweet potato fries: “guesstimate” 500 calories

Total: 1,760 calories.

I also did cardio for 45 mins today but didn’t add that to my calorie log.

Anyways, I’m just so surprised that I FEEL full most days while I’m actually in a deficit. Makes me super happy to no longer be super hungry with cravings yet still satisfied. Some days I seriously believe I ate more than I really did. I think fasting till 11am - noon really helps, too.

:-) best, y’all!

Anyone else experience this?

submitted by /u/cutesiecakepop
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xq2j2a/doubting_your_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...