Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How To Gain The Motivation To Lose Weight?

Monday, September 19, 2022

How To Gain The Motivation To Lose Weight?

So I've gone on multiple diets in the past along with exercise, but I always end up giving up within a month. It's due to me feeling miserable and dread during it, and while I'm always told it's the hardest the first few weeks, I always end up telling myself at the 1 month mark of doing it, "Well I'd rather not feel miserable all the time, and instead be allowed to eat what I want when I want." I already deal with multiple mental health issues, so it's not the easiest during a diet, especially when I want to eat a comfort food on a bad day instead of forcing myself to eat veggies and Greek yogurt and not feel full or happy afterwards. I just really am trying to find the motivation to start a diet, and I can't seem to ever feel motivated enough to start. I, of course have good reasons to eat healthier and workout for weight loss that should be motivating enough, but when I say "I'll start in 1 week on this date" or something similar, the day will come and I'll end up being reminded of my past diet failures and say "Well, maybe I'll try again in 2 weeks when I'm ready", which I know won't help, but it's just the mindset I have that I'm trying to reshape, but it's not easy so far. If anyone has any advice that actually works or has helped them with motivation and not giving up, please comment it below, I'd truly appreciate it!

submitted by /u/Willinglylove
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xilwnv/how_to_gain_the_motivation_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...