Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question about medication and BMI

Friday, September 16, 2022

Question about medication and BMI

I’m 43F, 160 cm and 65kg. I was 70kg been slowly losing weight by eating around 1200 cals a day, and a mix of HIT and weightlifting every day. I lose maybe .5 kg every few weeks and I’m starting to lose patience. It’s not an easy way to live, despite focus on protein and nutrition I’m often tired and hungry. But - I’m not a candidate for weight loss medication as I’m not overweight enough. I’m wondering why that is? If I was to just put on all the weight again I would qualify. Why do you need to be so overweight to be prescribed medication? Do they take people off medication as soon as they are a certain BMI?

submitted by /u/No_Veterinarian3254
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xg720c/question_about_medication_and_bmi/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...