Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Confused how my goal weight will come true

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Confused how my goal weight will come true

I started using lose it! two days ago. I’m currently ~240 calories over for the week, and I’m not sure how this is going to work for the long run. Today I’ve done a much better job and I think I’ll be under calories after today. I hope I’ll lose the weight. Supposedly Lose it! Predicts I will lose 60ish pounds by October 2023. Which will be amazing but I’m just confused on how all of it will happen, I only committed to working out a few times a week on the app. I’m working out at planet fitness for now. It seems surreal…. I’ve always heard of counting calories but I thought I knew it all. I’m new to the whole shbang I guess I’m skeptical

SW: 192.6 GW: 136

submitted by /u/Obvious-Scallion6963
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xhymdz/confused_how_my_goal_weight_will_come_true/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...