Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 26%-20% in 6 months?

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

26%-20% in 6 months?

Hi there everyone!

I have been lurking here for a few months now. and thought this was the best place to post. I started training more seriously & focusing on my nutrition back in May and have made some great progress. I went for my first Dexa scan today and was hoping I would have been sitting a bit closer to 20% body fat but am sitting at 26% at the moment. My goals are to increase lean muscle mass, and reduce my body fat percentage to 20%. Is this a reasonable goal for a 6 month timeline?

I currently lift 4-5/ week and do cardio 6-7/week (I love running, I will not give it up but do not run more than 3 times a week). I am trying to find where I can tighten up my nutrition as well. I was 145lbs in May when I started and am at 136 right now, but I don't feel the scale reflects how huge the changes have been over all (avg 2.5 inches lost all over, almost 4 from my waist, and none of my clothes fit anymore). So am hoping that with consistency I will be able to reach my 20% goal.

TL; DR Am I being realistic to want to reach 20% in 6 months?
Thanks folx!

submitted by /u/TennisSuper4903
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xqs3ak/2620_in_6_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...