Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The numbers, what do they mean?!

Monday, September 12, 2022

The numbers, what do they mean?!

Hi guys! So I'm starting again. You know how that is. When I first started, I was about 370. I did all the number crunching. The TDEE and BMR and MyFitnessPal came out to around the same number. 1,700 calories. With this, I'm down to 240.

But I cannot lose anymore. So I decided to recrunch the numbers tonight, and my BMR is about 1800. My TDEE is 2,200. And yes, I went off track with calories. Some days, eating very little, and other days, eating very high calorie foods. So I'm not blaming the numbers, I take responsibility.

However, when I re-entered my numbers into myfitnesspal, it gave me a calorie limit of 1,350. So it cut it from 1700. I'm just worried, because my BMR from the calculator is 1800, and you're not suppose to eat below that, correct? I don't want to do any more damage to my metabolism, and I just want to see good results before jumping in. I plan to go with the 1,350 for now, but if anybody could just help me make sure this is right?

24 F 5'6 and 240 lbs.

Edit from maintenance to BMR, different things, my bad!

submitted by /u/Flambe-Gibbon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xcvxpj/the_numbers_what_do_they_mean/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...