Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need some advice

Friday, September 30, 2022

Need some advice

I have been big person all my life. Few years back I dropped like 60 pounds in 4 months with extreme diet and also doing a physical activity all day and playing volleyball 3 to 4 hrs a day. Its been like 5 years and slowly I gained all of the weight back and even more until last year I was able to drop the weight like 10 to 20 pounds easily now I crossed the 300 pounds and I feel like I am unable to drop the weight. Please give me any suggestions that’s could help me.

submitted by /u/Altruistic-Bell1721
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xsdir4/need_some_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...