Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Time to get it together again

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Time to get it together again

Hi all. Let me start out by just giving out some background info. I’m a 27 y/o male who has lost around 65-70 pounds with a mix of keto and CICO. I’m currently in nursing school and dealing with a lot of stressors outside of school at the same time and I have let myself fall back into the same bad eating habits I once had at my highest weight. I’m eating junk especially at night. I’m so tired of doing well all day until it’s almost time for bed and then I screw up my progress and the vicious cycle continues day in and day out. I have drive and motivation to change my habits again but it’s more difficult this time around for some reason. If anyone has any tips or tricks to help stay away from sweets and junk at night time and to keep yourself motivated and accountable day in and day out, I am all ears! Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Altruistic_Fall_1734
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xejolg/time_to_get_it_together_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...