Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Dieting as a teenager stunting growth?

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Dieting as a teenager stunting growth?

Hey everyone, I'm 15m, 6'1", and 73kg

I've been going on a diet of around -1000 calories (1742 a day) and working out daily for the past 2 months and have been feeling really good about the progress that I've made. However, when I was researching more about diets I found many articles and posts saying that going on a diet during adolescence may stunt your growth.

I'm wondering if it's fine for me to continue my diet for around another 6 weeks for me to reach my goal or if I should just stop my diet and if I've already stunted my growth in the past 2 months.

submitted by /u/Shuiyi3628
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xrqo1u/dieting_as_a_teenager_stunting_growth/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...